Private
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

World of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orsha
Members
Orsha

Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 am

Greetings. Smile
For at start, I'd like to say - as a little joke - that Nhyf/Bloodspirits is a hairy monkey. Smile

I don't know if you want a "copy-paste" application, or a 30mins geek "write-write (textwall crits 50.000K)"- kinda application. Let's do a little mix for a change.

Character Information:

My character is called Orsha. It's an Orc Shaman, with over a year of activity from level 1-70.
Apart of this character, Orsha - which by the way is my main -, I've got a 70 Warlock (PvP char), 70 Rogue (alt / alch-herb / PvP/PvE) and a 63 upcoming Fury Warrior, which was supposed to be a main tank in a guild. Due to my slack, and boredom, it turned out to be a waste of time (Sorry Bloodspirits, Cador, Hansen, Madam and Eizzug!).

My gear isn't something to brag about... I found out a couple of weeks ago, that I've mainly been going for the wrong gear.
Here's the armory link (not a direct link, just the homepage from a copy-paste):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Orsha
I've went too much for hit, too less for crit and ATP, but it's something I'll work hard on fixing.

Talents...
Well, it's (here's a link):
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hiczL0oZxi0dVMsAuqo
16-45-0... If some Shaman says it's wrong, I'd be happy to start a discussion, why it isn’t the perfect build for a raiding Enhancement Shaman.
IF it should be necessary that I specced Restoration, it would be something looking like:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZxbZEfotAestcd
But I want to get it clear already now. I am, and will always be, an Enhancement Shaman, making me go Restoration would be against my good will. This is because, I raided for 7 months, 4 days a week, several hours a day, as Restoration Shaman, and since The Burning Crusade, I've decided to avoid going Restoration as much I can. Smile I hope officers will understand that, else, You can ask me over a private post, where I will explain further.

Raiddays/times:
I got time from Monday-Thursday, from 18.00 - of course a supper break. Fridays I mainly can, but every 2nd weekend, I might not be home. Saturday and Sunday is a bit more difficult. Every 2nd Saturday I won't be home, and won't be in reach of a computer, capable of raid with. Sunday, I'm home from ~17.00, and the cycle is starting over.
But for my excuse, I plan my schedule after computer and day off "work" Cool
Times are from 18.00, with a 15 min break from my side, which can be postponed 5-10 minutes off time.

My experience.
Well, I've been playing World of Wacraft for 2½ years, and I've had a break on 4 months now, and before that, 2 months. Played for a single month inside of the breaks Cool
I have raided:
Pre-TBC - 10 mans before TBC, ZG, MC, BWL, (read tactics and watched people play Naxx Smile )
After TBC - some heroics, a lot of Karazhan... And then I stopped play. Was some weeks before ZA came; it was in PTR when I still played.
I'm a serious raider, and I always take raids serious. I can get grumpy some times, which is a negative ability, but it is nothing anyone should take care of. I always give myself 100 %, if it seems lower, it's because of a bad computer Very Happy
Btw, if this is any boost for my chance on getting in, I was always 1st in healing meter, pre-TBC, in BWL (no over healing), and I only had 3 fps... We managed having Neffy on farm status a couple of weeks, then TBC came.

I haven’t got Ventrilo installed yet, or TS, but it's only some clicks away. No big deal. If I get accepted into the guild, I'd gladly pay 150 DKK - or more - for a good pair of headsets as well. I don’t know if "I talk" ^^, but I rarely speaks during a raid, unless I get asked to. I can talk, with a microphone, as soon as I bought my headset Wink

Hehe, now to the fun part:
I know Bloodspirits/Nhyf (my brother), Cador (my brother), Madam (my sister xD), Hansen (played with him for over a year), Eizzug (my IRL friend). Very Happy 'Suuup duuuuuuude's/dudette Exclamation !!!!11oneone pirat

More boring part:
My name is Bue. I'm a 16 year (16 and a half) old boy, I live in Denmark, Southern Fyn, Faaborg, not far from my brothers and sisters. Even though I'm 16 years old, I'm a mature player, and take things serious. I am open for people saying "stop!" if it gets too childish - depends my mood... It is cheerful 95 % of the time though. Smile

I'd like to join Private because, I miss hanging out with friends inside of WoW again. WoW is such a big part of me - which I've realised recently - and it's hard for me to let go of it. Also, my brothers have been pushing me for months to start playing again Evil or Very Mad (BLAME ON YOU!!!)
Private is a well progressing guild. It is consisting of mature people with skills and a good leader board as well. If this application will be accepted by officers, ect. I will be looking forward a lot to finally be a part of the guild - would have to reinstall WoW on my computer again for that sake though (less than a couple of hours of updating ect.) Wink

I think I would fit Private, because I'm a mature guy, laidback attitude but still strict when it comes to raiding. I can sit back and relax a conversation, but I can also get cramps from exertions during raids. I use to be in the background, and have a good time among friends, which I hope I can get a lot of in Private. Smile
I am a help some guy as well, so I help those I can of course. But don't think of "helping low levels" already, that isn’t me, unless I am jumping around in Orgrimmar anyway. Very Happy
I can't give any more examples of, why I would fit Private. That you'd have to learn between the lines, and from getting to know me Razz

The best regards,
Bue... ups, Orsha, 70 Enhancement Shaman.

P.S: Now, is this a long post, or?
Back to top Go down
Orsha
Members
Orsha

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:54 am

Oh my god, just had a look on other applications now, I feel like a freaking idiot, writing a post that took me... 1 hour actually... Most people just made a copy-paste application, and got an /accepted anyway... I wonder if anyone even want to read this application through, before they think "Omg, this will take me hours, I might already stop".. lol!
Back to top Go down
Cador
Members
Cador

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 am

WOOTTT BRO YEAH FINALYY imba player

/Accepted
Back to top Go down
Cador
Members
Cador

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:08 am

And best appicayion so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Orsha
Members
Orsha

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 am

Thank you, thank you Wink
let's get other peoples accept as well, looking forward to others reactions, as wells as Deephoofs, hence he's the Shaman officer and CL - I suppose - and there will might be a lesser battle for raids, which he probably is certain of. Smile He's lucky to be the only Enhc shammy in a guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nhyf
Admin
Nhyf

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:25 am

Realy nice aaplication bro and you will get in at once

/Aceppeted

and we shall talk about my com yes:)

looking forward to raid with you

and yea the best application EVER
Back to top Go down
https://privateguild.darkbb.com
Orsha
Members
Orsha

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:29 am

Have to get home from vacation first though, will be somewhere around Wednesday or Friday.. Wink Will need a gamecard as well. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Tifo
Members

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:44 am

its a about time you got back to the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloodspirits
Members
Bloodspirits

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:55 pm

tap thats ASS brother
Back to top Go down
https://privateguild.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application   Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orsha - 70 Enhancement Shaman application
Page 1 of 1